Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Stir soy sauce mixture; add to pan. Add the remaining oil if needed and stir fry the meat until just under done. Return broccoli to wok and stir.
Add the ginger and stir fry until aromatic. Add the broccoli and carrot and then the sauce. Stir to combine the ingredients well. You can have Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- It’s 350 grams of beef tenderloin, cubed.
- You need 150 grams of broccoli.
- You need 50 grams of onion, diced.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Indonesian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
In a medium bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients except for steak until fully combined. Add steak to medium bowl and toss until evenly coated. Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Dump in the meat and marinade and sear each side until golden brown.
Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry step by step
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a wok. Saute the onion and garlic until fragrant..
- Add in the beef, tomato ketchup, honey, sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix it well..
- Add water. Stir it occasionally until the liquid half reduced. Add broccoli. Stir it for a minute or two, but if you like your broccoli softened, cook a little bit longer. Serve it with rice..
Transfer the meat to a clean bowl and set aside. If you choose to stir-fry the raw broccoli directly, add a small amount of water to stir-fry. Add the sauce and stir-fry the beef over high heat. Now it comes to the final step. Return the browned beef slices to the pan.