Beef stroganoff. Beef Stroganoff or Beef Stroganov is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with smetana (sour cream). While this beef stroganoff recipe is the classic preparation usually associated with the dish, there are all kinds of fun new twists and streamlined time-savers to be found in Betty's best beef stroganoff. The most amazing Beef Stroganoff you will ever have!
Make this easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms, then finish with sour cream for the best stroganoff sauce. Beef Stroganoff (Or Should We Say Stroganov?)—A Brief History. You might—like we do—associate creamy bowls of beef stroganoff with your parents generation, or even your grandparents generation. You can have Beef stroganoff using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef stroganoff
- Prepare of Onion sliced.
- You need of Beef sliced.
- It’s of Mushroom sliced.
- It’s Can of soup mushroom (campabells).
- It’s of Tomato sauce (dash).
- It’s dash of Worcestershire sauce (lea perrins).
- You need of Sour cream sauce.
- It’s of Paprika powder.
Beef stroganoff is the original family favorite skillet meal. Why should beef stroganoff come from a box, when it is so quick. This beef stroganoff recipe is made with lean beef, beef stock, sour cream, onion, and spices. Complete the dish by serving it over buttered noodles.
Beef stroganoff step by step
- Fry onion in little olive oil in pan.
- Add beef and fry a bit brown add paprika powder when cooking.
- Add can mushroom sauce,little water(if needed),dash of tomato sauce and worcestershire sauce for colour.
- Stir and bring to boil add sliced mushrooms stir through and reduce to simmer.
- Simmer for approx 30 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add sour cream about 2 tbsp at the end.
- Enjoy serve with steamed white rice and green vegetables 😋.
Our easy and authentic Stroganoff (or Stroganov) is a simple and comforting Russian dish consisting of sauteed pieces of. Beef Stroganoff with mushrooms, a recipe adapted from About.com, is a popular and today, even a standard This traditional Beef Stroganoff recipe is adapted from A Taste of Russia: A Cookbook of. This classic creamy beef stroganoff recipe is made with mushrooms, smoked paprika and slices of pan-fried rump steak. It is also still filling without the rice, should you want to reduce the calorie count. Make a classic beef stroganoff with steak and mushrooms for a tasty midweek meal.