Lasagna. Looking For An Easy Lasagna Recipe? Try A Recipe From Hidden Valley®. Find Quick & Easy Lasagna Recipes The Whole Family Will Love.
Lasagna with Squash and Cheese Sauce. Lasagna This classic lasagna is made with an easy meat sauce as the base. Layer the sauce with noodles and cheese, then bake until bubbly! You can make Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- You need 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of cup.
- Prepare 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s 6 of lasagna noddles.
- You need 1 Cup of cheese.
Drain and pat dry the noodles. Overlap one third of the noodles atop the sauce to cover the pan bottom. Remove from heat and drain fat. Season with salt and pepper, then add marinara and stir until warmed through.
- Put the first 5 ingredients in a pan, cook meat till done..
- Add pizza sauce.
- Cook noddles, make lasagna..
- Top with cheese and bake..
Lasagna is one of the oldest types of pasta, a classic Italian favorite that consists of layered noodles, cheese, sauce and meat. Lasagna noodles are long, flat noodles with two wavy edges, perfect for placing in a casserole dish and layering with cheese and sauce. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside. Lasagna Pasta Shortcut: Boiling lasagna noodles is an extra step that we would all love to avoid. No boil lasagna noodles, in our opinion, have an unpleasant texture and often turn out soggy.