You can have Pear Pie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pear Pie
- Prepare 6 of fresh pears.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mace.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of pastry for a double crust 9 inch pie.
Pear Pie instructions
- Core unpeeled pears & slice in eighths. Sprinkle with lemon juice..
- Mix flour, sugar, mace, & cinnamon. Toss with pears to coat..
- Place pears in pastry lined pie plates. Dot with butter..
- Cover with top crust. Seal sides by pressing them together. Cut slits in crust to vent..
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40-50 minutes..