Chicken Bacon Brussel Sprouts.
You can have Chicken Bacon Brussel Sprouts using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts (diced).
- It’s 1 lb of brussel sprouts (cut in quarters).
- It’s 10-12 strips of bacon (diced).
- Prepare of Yellow onion.
- You need 1 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 c. of and 1 Tbs Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 c. of Half & half.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Ground mustard.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Pasta (Rotini or spiral).
Chicken Bacon Brussel Sprouts step by step
- Start the pot of noodles. Cook bacon and then set aside in bowl. Saute brussel sprouts in the bacon grease until golden and then remove and put in the same bowl. Cook the chicken and put in bowl..
- Saute minced garlic, onion and 1 Tbs of broth. Slowly add in half &half. Then add cream cheese and let it melt while stirring. Add seasonings..
- Pour in meats and brussel sprouts from the bowl and mix and add noodles. Slowly pour in chicken broth while mixing until consistency looks good..
- Let it cook for about 5 more minutes. Then enjoy!.