Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Dredge the chicken breasts in the blackening spice and place in a cast iron skillet over very high heat. Blacken both sides of the chicken and place in the oven. Heat oil in a large pot over high heat.
Add the cream, and bring to a boil. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. You can have Cajun Chicken Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- It’s 1.5 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of cracked pepper.
- It’s To taste of Himalayan pink sea salt.
- Prepare of Alfredo sauce of your choosing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s Half of a box fettuccine noodles.
Heat a large cast-iron skillet over very high heat. Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe Dose. Cajun Chicken Alfredo is a simple, delicious pasta recipe to make at home! Melt butter in the pan over medium-low heat then add in garlic, the rest of the Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, and dried basil.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Rinse your chicken, cut off excess fat and slice it into chunks or cubes..
- Preheat a skillet on medium with the butter and the olive oil..
- Salt and pepper the chicken, then brown evenly until no longer pink. This takes 10-15 minutes..
- Prepare the noodles per package instructions..
- Remove cooked chicken to a plate and rinse out the skillet. Add the alfredo sauce and cajun seasoning to skillet and mix well. Heat to almost boiling then add the chicken and let simmer for a few minutes..
- Serve with a vegetable of your choice and bread sticks or garlic toast and enjoy!!.
Whisk in the heavy cream then bring to a simmer. This Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe first appeared on Savory Experiments, where I am a contributor. Cajun Chicken Alfredo is a simple, delicious pasta recipe to make at home! Try this Easy Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta for an easy dinner this week! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of John Soules Foods.