Gregsters Marrionberry/Blueberry Pie.
You can have Gregsters Marrionberry/Blueberry Pie using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Gregsters Marrionberry/Blueberry Pie
- Prepare of Pie Crust.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white suger.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Smart Balance Margine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ice cold water.
- It’s of Pie Filling.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Blueberrys frozen.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Marrionberrys frozen.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chatue St. Michele or Clumbia Creast Merlo wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s of Pie glazing.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powered suger.
Gregsters Marrionberry/Blueberry Pie instructions
- For the pie crust:.
- Put the flour, salt, suger in a food processor & pulse once or twice..
- Dice cold butter into small pieces with butter knife & add to flour mixture & process untill grainy looking using the pulse button (on then off) until grainy looking flour mixture appears..
- Add water until it forms a ball by using pulse button again..
- Cut three pieces of wax paper big enough pie crust & then split dough into two balls and roll one out on a piece of wax paper and place one more piece of wax paper over that then roll out your second ball onto the last piece of wax paper once done flip it over on to the first crust so all the pie crust are covered with wax paper and place on pizza pan & place into the freezer for 24 hrs..
- Place berrys into medium size sauce pan adding your cinnamon and suger on medium heat..
- Mix your corn starch with your wine & add to sauce pan while continuesly stirring on medium heat until filling thickens. (You will know its thick enough when the bubbles have a hard time coming up through the top of the mixture) about 5 to10 minutes.
- Place crust in pan & cook at 350 degrees for 10 min. Let the them cool then fill with filling & place top crust & cut excess dough off outside of pie & form crust edges using fingers..
- Preheat oven 425° f & cut a piece of tinfoil &placr over pie and bake for 1 hr.(take tinfiol off after it has cooked for 45 min)..
- In a small bowl milt 1 tbls of butter & add powder suger until it thickens like thin cake frosting once pie is done while it is still hot brush the glaze over the pie..