Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake. In a pot, heat oil and add chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add garlic, then brown the chicken.
Pasta, chicken, lots of cheese, and yummy seasonings make this pasta casserole a hit! In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Chicken casseroles are a classic comfort food and the creamier the better, in my opinion! You can have Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of marjoram.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 TSP of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 12 oz of fettuccine.
- It’s 1 Stick of butter.
- Prepare 16 oz of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 oz of cream cheese (cut into cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese (cut into cubes).
- It’s 6-10 slices of Muenster cheese.
This easy cheesy Chicken Alfredo Bake is super hearty main, packed with flavor, rich and creamy. It's made with a handful of simple ingredients but delivers on deliciousness, perfect for hectic weeknights. Or lightly pan fry in olive oil until crisp. In a separate pan, melt butter with crushed garlic cloves.
Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake step by step
- Mix together marjoram, oregano, basil, parmesan (1/8 cup), garlic powder and panko..
- In a separate dish mix egg and milk together for an egg wash..
- Dredge chicken through egg wash then roll in breading until chicken is covered..
- Cook chicken in air fryer, 360° for 18 minutes. Or lightly pan fry in olive oil until crisp..
- Cook fettuccine until al dente..
- In a separate pan, melt butter with crushed garlic cloves. Once melted add whipping cream..
- When Alfredo boils add cubed cream cheese, stir until melted..
- Once cream cheese is dissolved, add parmesan cheese (1 cup), stir until dissolved and sauce thickens..
- Mix fettuccine and Alfredo sauce together in a baking dish, mix in cubed mozzarella cheese..
- Layer with slices of Muenster. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes..
When Alfredo boils add cubed cream cheese, stir until melted. You and the family will love the deliciously creamy and cheesy taste of this Italian favorite. Our Creamy Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Bake is in the house. See ingredients, nutrition, and other product information here. Mix alfredo/chicken mixture with pasta and distribute evenly.