Thin Apple and Pear Tart.
You can make Thin Apple and Pear Tart using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Thin Apple and Pear Tart
- Prepare 270 g of butter buff pastry, flaky.
- It’s 2 of apples.
- Prepare 2 of pears.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (I use bio brown sugar).
- It’s 2-3 of Tableapoon Cheery.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Thin Apple and Pear Tart step by step
- Heat oven to 200 or 210 C..
- Slice apples and pears, saute in a pan, add a bit of water, sugar and cinnamon and bowl in low heat for 2-5 minutes..
- Roll out the pastry into a disc. Brush the edge of pastry with water and fold the edges in all around at 2cm. Prick the inside of the tart with a fork..
- Place the sliced apples and pears inside the raised edges of the tart evenly. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until well cook..
- While waiting for the tart to be ready, melt cherry jam (you can use whatever jam you prefer) in low heat..
- Remove tart from the oven and brush jam over the tart generously. Then place back into the oven for 2-5 minutes..
- Remove tart from over and serve hot or warm or cold..