My Cheesy Baked Ziti. Place the ziti in a large bowl. Mix with the ricotta and half of the mozzarella. Mix the oregano and the paprika into the spaghetti sauce.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. If you're looking for a quick way to turn dinner into an Italian classic, try our recipe for Cheesy Baked Ziti. Using our authentic Italian ingredients, alongside creamy, savory cheeses, you have time for this meal. You can make My Cheesy Baked Ziti using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of My Cheesy Baked Ziti
- Prepare 4 large of 4 bags of shredded cheese Colby jack, mozzarella, 5 style Italian and Parmesan.
- Prepare 2 large of 2 large cups of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 box of Ziti noodles.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning , parsley , garlic and onion.
- It’s 2 can of 4 cheese tomato sauce.
This is a vegetarian version with spaghetti sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, and, if you like, a generous amount of fresh basil. In a large pot over medium heat, add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and start to render your bacon until crispy. Once done, remove bacon and set aside. In the same pot add in the Italian sausage and cook until browned, breaking up large pieces as it cooks.
My Cheesy Baked Ziti instructions
- Boil water add pinch of salt once boiled add noodles while that's boiling add one egg to your ricotta cheese and a handful of mozzarella cheese stir very well add Italian seasoning once noodles are done drain then put in a tin pan add 2 cans of the four cheese tomato sauce Stir add ricotta cheese stir add 3 bags of the cheese stir drizzle tomato sauce on top in a zig zag pattern same with mozzarella cheese sprinkle parsley bake on 400 for 40 minutes.
Once cooked, remove and set aside. Start a large pot of slated water to boil. Drain the cooked pasta and set aside. Crack eggs into a large bowl then break yolks with a fork. Extra easy baked ziti made entirely from scratch!