Apple fritters. Apple Fritters Recipe – How to Make Apple Fritters. Смотреть позже. Apple Fritters are luscious deep fried donuts filled with apples, cinnamon and drizzled with an easy three ingredient glaze. You can have these scrumptious warn apple fritters in your hands in less than.
Apple fritters are the sweetest fall recipe! Dust with powdered sugar or dip in a doughnut glaze for a I love apple fritters! I made a batch late yesterday. You can have Apple fritters using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple fritters
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 of egg white.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of lukewarm water.
- You need 4 tsp of veg oil.
- It’s 1/2 of of lemon juice.
- It’s of Vegetables oil for frying.
- It’s 1 of large cooking apple.
- Prepare of Plain flour.
- You need of Caster sugar(optional).
Evidently, I felt my life had somehow been. Apple Fritters are rustic-style donuts that are packed with fresh apple chunks and spicy cinnamon. Apples – Slice your apples and toss them with lemon juice. Apple Fritters: In this Instructable, I will show you how to make apple fritters at home.
Apple fritters step by step
- Place flour and the salt Ina bowl.make a well in the center and add water and oil beat to form a smooth batter..
- Beat the egg whites In a clean bowl until they are stiff then set aside.
- Peel,quarter and core the apple.sprinkle some lemon juice to avoid discoloration..
- Add the beaten egg whites into the batter and immediately deep the slice of the fruit.Deep fry the fritters few at a time in hot oil until puffed and light golden.serve immediately with sprinkles of caster sugar(optionally).
This easy homemade apple fritter recipe is such a yummy thing to make for breakfast or brunch. Reviews for Photos of Mom's Apple Fritters. Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, apple fritters are the irresistibly sweet way to serve up this favorite fall fruit. Homemade Apple Fritters are a fried donut filled with apple pie filling, cinnamon, and drizzled with a simple glaze. Apple Fritters are light and fluffy, filled with chunks of apples, swirled with cinnamon and glazed in a perfect sugary glaze (or cinnamon sugar).