Oat-banana pancakes. Banana oatmeal pancakes made right in the blender! My latest mission in life is to become the Queen of Healthy Pancakes, mother of oat flour. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. These Banana Oat Pancakes are whipped up in a blender in no time at all. What started as "blender oat pancakes" gone wrong morphed into this supreme stack of golden goodness – the victory was well. You can have Oat-banana pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oat-banana pancakes
- It’s 1 of medium banana.
- Prepare 80 ml of Oat milk.
- You need 60 gr of oat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Berries and nuts to garnish.
These fluffy banana oat pancakes are a deliciously healthy, naturally sweetened breakfast for lazy mornings. These fluffy and moist Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are so easy to prepare and they are delicious. They are made with simple ingredients including gluten-free rolled oats. Simple and easy pancake recipe for kids and adults.
Oat-banana pancakes instructions
- Mash a banana with a fork, add oat milk, vinegar, baking soda and powder, mix well and set aside..
- Gradually add oat flour to the mixture. Set aside for 5-10 min..
- Fry on medium heat on a non-stick coating pan with a little oil (I used avocado oil) from both sides till they become golden-brown. Use a tablespoon. One tbsp – one pancake..
- Top with berries, berry sauce, nuts or whatever you want to taste 😉 I used sugar free blueberry sauce, strawberries black currant and almond..
Simple and easy Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes that everyone will love, whether you're a kid or adult. Make our healthier pancakes using rolled oats and banana for natural sweetness. Vegan banana oat pancakes are healthy, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free and fluffy pancakes to start the day with healthy carbs and proteins. These banana oat pancakes are such a quick, easy, and delicious breakfast or brunch treat! For a sweet breakfast to wake up to, whip up a batch of these banana oat pancakes.