Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad. Rub the roast OR tenderloin liberally with olive oil, then spread the garlic over it. Peel and crush the garlic in a garlic press. Sprinkle salt and pepper over all sides of the pork tenderloin.
In a small bowl mix together butter, rosemary, and garlic. In an oven safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil then add pork. Crush garlic; rinse and remove leaves from rosemary stems, and chop. You can make Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad
- You need of pork loin; trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- Prepare of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Prepare of recipe "Sage Caprese" (see my recipes).
- It’s of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- Prepare of arugula.
- Prepare of spinach.
- You need of sea salt.
- Prepare of small pinch crushed pepper flakes.
- You need of parmigiano reggiano (use a potato peeler).
- You need of kosher salt & black pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
Combine garlic and rosemary with wine, and pour over pork. When ready to cook pork, spray stove-top grill with pan spray, and heat. Place the pork loin in the skillet and rub the pork with the rosemary garlic rub thoroughly. Sear the pork over high heat on all sides until nicely browned.
Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad instructions
- Place one large handful of each spinach and arugula into a mixing bowl..
- Dice the tomatoes and mozzarella from the sage caprese into a medium dice. Add to mixing bowl..
- Heat a saute pan with enough olive oil to coat the bottom..
- Add pork. Season with kosher salt, black pepper, and rosemary. Saute approximately 3-4 minutes or until pork has a nice sear and is cooked throughout..
- Use remaining sage caprese marinade to dress the greens, tomatoes, and cheese. Add a pinch of sea salt and crushed pepper flakes. Toss. Add pork. Toss..
- Transfer salad to plates. Top with peeled parmigiano reggiano..
- Top with basil..
- Variations; Bacon, roasted bell pepper, roasted garlic, slivered garlic, olive, lemon zest, pancetta, artichoke, cannellini, capers, feta, goat cheese, eggplant, fennel, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, tuna, hard boiled eggs, crushed pepper flakes, gruyere, jalapeños, scallions, chives, asparagus, corn, marjoram, mint, oregano, zucchini, peas, pine nuts, thyme, savory, walnuts.
Top with more garlic cloves if preferred and add garlic bulbs to the skillet. Rub the mixture all over the pork. Transfer the pork and marinade to a. Place a small amount of water in a shallow bowl. Dip pork chops in water; place in the bag and shake to coat.