T’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders.
You can have T’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of T’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- It’s 2 pack of Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (24 rolls).
- You need 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 Teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 24 of bacon strips.
- It’s 2 cups of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
T’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Without separating rolls, cut each package of rolls horizontally in half; arrange bottom halves into two 13×9 greased pans..
- In large skillet, brown the ground beef; drain. Cook bacon; drain. Cut/crumble bacon..
- Spoon beef evenly onto the rolls. Top with the bacon crumbles. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the meat mixture until covered evenly. Replace tops..
- Glaze – combine butter and brown sugar in a microwave safe container, covered until butter is melted. Stir occasionally..
- Pour glaze over the rolls..
- Bake uncovered until golden brown and heated through. 20-25 min..