Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice. How to Make Yum Yum Chicken Casserole. To cut down on prep time, I like to use a rotisserie chicken. Next mix together the Cream of Chicken Soup, Cream of Celery Soup and sour cream.
Mix together the broth and the melted butter and pour evenly over all. Yum Yum Chicken uses chicken breasts that we pound out into thin pieces making the chicken extra tender. The chicken also cooks quickly this way! You can make Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs diced.
- It’s 1/2 bottle of yum yum sauce.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 of jalapeno diced with seeds.
- You need 3 of mini sweet peppers diced.
- Prepare 15 of baby Carrots diced.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s 1 can of broth (beef or chicken).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 of eggs whisked.
Then we coat the chicken breasts in mayonnaise — don't run away, I promise you will not taste the mayo once cooked — and a very generous sprinkle or our secret blend of seasonings. Mix all yum yum sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Doubled the sauce, used regular salted butter instead of ghee and omitted the salt. Yum Yum Chicken & BBQ brings your taste buds to the grill with our signature Korean BBQ dishes.
Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice instructions
- Take you chicken dice it up and put in a zippy bag with yum yum sauce let marinate for 30 minutes. Then put chicken in baking dish and cook chicken till done. Set aside.
- Put half stick of butter in skillet. Dice up peppers, carrots and onion and add to skillet cook till onions are translucent. Then add whisked eggs and cook till scrambled. Set aside.
- In a pot add your broth rice salt and pepper cook till done (minute rice will work).
- Once rice is done place rice in bowl. Then egg and pepper mix and finally chicken. Eat and enjoy it will have heat to it..
You are sure to fall in love with our savory Chicken and other Korean classics. Feast on the Spicy Chicken, the Yum Yum Chicken, and the BBQ Burger! All our chicken come with bone in and boneless options. M Yum Yum BBQ Chicken is a Korean restaurant in Calgary that focuses on serving authentic Korean dishes. Order online Korean food through SkipTheDishes.