Simple Apple Crisp.
You can make Simple Apple Crisp using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Apple Crisp
- It’s 6 of apples.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of quick oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Simple Apple Crisp step by step
- Peel and chop the apples. If you want to slice them, that will work too..
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish..
- In a mixing bowl, combine apples, sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, and lemon juice then transfer to the baking dish..
- Next, we prepare the crisp topping. Dice or grate the butter to make it easier to work with. In a new mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, flour, 1 tsp cinnamon, salt, and butter. Work the mixture until you have crumbed the butter with the other ingredients..
- Evenly spread the topping over the apples in the baking dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes..