You can make Asian Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Asian Salad
- It’s 4 cups of broccoli slaw.
- Prepare 2 (3 oz.) of packages beef ramen soup, broken up.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
Asian Salad step by step
- In a saucepan, bring the seasoning packets from the ramen noodles, sugar, vegetable oil and vinegar to a boil until sugar is completely dissolved. Let dressing cool in the refrigerator (over night if possible)..
- Mix together remaining ingredients, including the broken up ramen..
- Pour dressing over the salad once ready to serve.