Peruvian Beef and Noodle Stew.
You can make Peruvian Beef and Noodle Stew using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peruvian Beef and Noodle Stew
- It’s 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef for Stewing (cut into 1/2 inch cubes).
- It’s 3 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion (medium diced).
- It’s 1 of Red Onion (medium diced).
- It’s 1 of Red Bell Pepper (medium diced).
- It’s 3 of Yukon Gold Potatoes (medium diced).
- You need 7 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- It’s 24 OZ of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 CUP of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Aji Mirasol (Peruvian hot pepper paste).
- Prepare 6 CUP of Beef Stock.
- You need 1 CUP of Red Wine.
- You need 3 TBSP of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Evaporated Milk.
- You need 1 PACKAGE of Fideo Noodles.
- It’s 1 BUNCH of Cilantro (minced).
Peruvian Beef and Noodle Stew instructions
- PREPARING THE STEW In a large Dutch oven over medium heat, add in the grapeseed oil. Make sure you’ve cut your Fullblood Wagyu beef for stewing into 1/2 inch cubes.Season the beef cubes with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the Fullblood Wagyu beef into the Dutch oven, and sear it on all sides (2 minutes per side). After the beef is seared, add in the diced yellow and red onions. Cook until the onions are translucent.Then, add in the red wine & minced garlic. Cook for 3 minutes..
- Add in the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, Aji Mirasol, beef stock, red wine vinegar, and diced potatoes.Cook until the liquid comes up to a boil. Then reduce to a simmer, and cover with the lid. Let the stew simmer for 2 hours or until the potatoes are tender..
- FINAL STEPS Add in the diced red bell peppers, and fideo noodles. Cook for 5 minutes or until the pasta is tender. Fold in the minced cilantro and evaporated milk. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.Divide the stew between bowls, serve, and enjoy!.