Bartlett Pear Tart.
You can have Bartlett Pear Tart using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bartlett Pear Tart
- Prepare 2 of bartlett pear.
- Prepare of //Tart//.
- Prepare 5 TBSP of Salted butter.
- You need 3 TBSP of sugar.
- You need 1/2 of egg.
- It’s 140 g of Flour.
- It’s of //Cream filling//.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1.5 of egg.
- It’s 3 TBSP of sugar.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Bartlett Pear Tart instructions
- Heat the oven to 320F..
- Making the tart. In a large bowl, melt butter at room temperature. Mix butter with electric mixer until it’s white and creamy.
- We are using total of 2 eggs for both The tart and the filling. 1/2 for the tart and 1 & 1/2 for filling. Clack both eggs. Then measure and distribute for the filling. 2 eggs were 100g so I used 25g for tart..
- Add sugar in small batches, divided into three times. Add egg in the same way, in small batches, divided into three times and mix it very well..
- Add sifted flour and mix it well..
- Wrap with plastic wrap and rest it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Spray oil and sprinkle flour to the pie pan. Keep it in the refrigerator..
- Making the filling. In the large bowl, add all the ingredients of the cream filling and mix it with mixer, 1 minute..
- Cut the pear into 1/2 inch slice. Keep the cut pear in a bowl with sugar (1 tsp) water to prevent color change..
- Take the tart out from the fridge and massage the tart with hand to release the air..
- Spread parchment paper on a large cutting board and start spreading the tart a little bigger than the size of the pie pan..
- Put the pan upside down on the tart and flip it together. Push down the tart into the pan..
- Poke the crust with a fork. Lay pears, pour the cream filling..
- Bake it for 45 minutes at 320F. Keep it at room temperature until it cools down, and then store it in the refrigerator. Serve after it cools down..