Oreo baked donuts. These Baked Oreo Donuts feature a rich, chocolate donut, studded with Oreo cookies and baked to perfection. So good with a cup of coffee! Recipe by Andrea Jones Course: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy.
Ingredients of Oreo baked donuts
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of milk of your choice (I used almond milk).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3 tbsp of apple sauce.
- Prepare 9 of Oreos finely chopped.
- Prepare 5.5-6 of oreos for topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White Chocolate.
We are starting off with a baked donut. I feel like baked donuts are an easier introduction into the world of donuts. These Baked Oreo Donuts feature a rich, chocolate donut, studded with Oreo cookies and baked to perfection. Topped with a sweet cream cheese glaze and sprinkled with crumbled cookies.
Oreo baked donuts instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 365°F..
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt..
- In a separate bowl whisk the milk, egg, vanilla extract, and applesauce..
- Combine the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients together..
- Add in the finely chopped Oreos..
- Pour the batter into a piping bag. And fill the molds..
- Bake for 10 mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean or with moist crumbs. And let it slightly cool..
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave. In a separate bowl crush the rest of the Oreos..
- Dip the donuts in the white chocolate, then in the crushed Oreos. And place on a cooling rack..
- Enjoy while it's still slightly warm..
These amazing baked donuts, jam-packed with Oreos, covered with a white chocolate glaze, and garnished with Oreo crumbs are quick and easy to make. The days on the calendar are flying by. A baked donut paired with a classic cookie. These vanilla donuts have Oreo bits mixed in and loads of Oreo on top too! mochi mochiko Oreo donut Oreo donuts oreo mochi oreo mochi donut Oreos. Previous ArticleSmall Batch Baked Ube Coconut Mochi Donuts (Gluten-Free).