Stuffed Beef Tenderloin. Enjoy Carefully Curated Assortments or Build Your Own Package Filled With Your Favorites. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the sherry, dates, cranberries, thyme and sage and simmer.
Make a lengthwise cut three-fourths of the way through the tenderloin. Lightly place stuffing in the pocket; close with toothpicks. Place bacon strips diagonally across the top, covering the picks and pocket. You can have Stuffed Beef Tenderloin using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
- It’s 3 Pounds of Beef Tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s 6 Oz. of Cheese.
- It’s To Taste of Thick Sea Salt.
- You need To Taste of Black Pepper.
Tim Love's Balsamic Tenderloin and Long Beans bestfoods. In a medium skillet, melt butter and cook shallots and mushrooms until tender. Salt and pepper the meat on all sides. Heat a grill pan over high heat and brush roast with olive oil.
Stuffed Beef Tenderloin instructions
- Wash the Beef Tenderloin with plenty of water. Cut the Tenderloin on the side and start cutting inside to get a flat piece of meat..
- Add the cheese on top and the Tomatoes and Bell Peppers sliced. You want to use a greasy and strong flavored cheese. This way the stuffing will be richer..
- Wrap the beef around the stuffing and fix the edges with wood sticks as shown in the picture..
- Put the Stuffed Beef Tenderloin on the grill and cook at medium heat for 15 minutes on each side..
- Slice the Stuffed Beef, serve and enjoy!.
Sear the roast on all sides. Lay the thicker tenderloin half, cut side up, on top of the string. Spread half of the broccoli stuffing on the beef. Roll up and tie into a roast. In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onions and water chestnuts in butter until onion is tender.