Italian Affogato Coffee Ice cream. How to make an Italian Affogato – step by step. Brew an espresso (one per person). WARNING: THIS ITALIAN DESSERT IS EXTREMELY ADDICTING!!!.
Ingredients for one serving: one scoop of vanilla ice-cream. one shot of hot espresso. Place the ice cream in a serving glass, dish, etc. as long as it is clear glass. Pour the hot coffee over the ice cream. You can have Italian Affogato Coffee Ice cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Italian Affogato Coffee Ice cream
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coffee powder.
- It’s 4 scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare Some of dark Choco chip.
That's it; your affogato is served! You should save this recipe to enjoy this coffee treat when the cool weather. Just before serving, scoop ice cream into four small bowls or large coffee cups. Divide liqueur among four small glasses, if using; serve liqueur and espresso alongside each bowl, and let each person pour them over the ice cream.
Italian Affogato Coffee Ice cream instructions
- Firstly take a pan add water and let it be boiled..
- Once it's boiled switch off the flame and then add coffee powder and mix it well. Cover it and keep aside..
- Now take two serving cup and add 2 scoop of vanilla ice cream in both. Now add dark chocolate chip in it..
- Now a pour a coffee mix and serve as it is. Enjoy!.
Moscatos or ice wines can be interesting but may get lost behind the coffee flavor. Italian amaros are a very interesting addition. A flavorful bitter like Averna or Ramazotti can make a big impact on an affogato. Switch from vanilla to chocolate or coffee ice cream. Ice cream drowned in coffee is called affogato.