Mini Cheesecake with Biscoff Base.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecake with Biscoff Base
- It’s of For the base.
- It’s 50 g (1/2 cup) of crushed Biscoff Lotus biscuits.
- You need 23 g (1 1/3 tbsp) of butter, melted.
- It’s 1/6 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of For the cheesecake.
- Prepare 6 oz (170 g) of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (50 grams) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large egg, room temperature.
- It’s of For the toppings.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of caramel or butterscotch sauce for each cheesecakes (9 tsp total).
- It’s 1/4 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder for dusting.
Mini Cheesecake with Biscoff Base step by step
- Line a regular 6-count cupcake/muffin pan with liners. In a mixing bowl, combine both crushed biscuits, melted butter, and cinnamon with a fork until crumbs are moistened evenly throughout. Divide the mixture evenly into 6 liners. Use the base of a measuring cup and press onto the mixture into the pan to really pack the crumbs tightly down. Let the crust chill a little in the fridge while preparing the cheesecake filling..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the granulated sugar and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if needed, then mix in the egg on low speed until just combined..
- Evenly distribute the cheesecake filling between 6 liners and bake at 325°F (160°C) for 14-16 minutes or until the tops of the cheesecakes are set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool at room temperature. Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 3-4 hours or overnight..
- For the toppings: Drizzle them with butterscotch sauce or caramel sauce and serve with fresh whipped cream. For an extra fancy look, dust just a little bit of cinnamon powder on top. Enjoy!.