Masala Brussels Sprouts.
You can have Masala Brussels Sprouts using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Masala Brussels Sprouts
- You need 500 gm of Brussels sprouts.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of chopped medium size.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic-ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Red chilli as per taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sambhar masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of water.
Masala Brussels Sprouts instructions
- Wash and cut Brussels sprouts in the medium size pieces.
- Firstly, in a pan heat 2 tsp oil and put fenugreek seeds and after 2 seconds put chopped onions, ginger garlic paste. Then put tomato paste, turmeric powder, red chili, salt, coriander powder, and sambhar masala. Stir and mix all the ingredients until heated thoroughly..
- Put Brussels sprouts in the above pan, add 2 spoon water and cover it on the gas. Set the flame to low for 25 minutes.
- Now, Masala Brussels sprouts are ready..