Protein packed apple crisp.
You can have Protein packed apple crisp using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Protein packed apple crisp
- You need 1/2 of Granny Smith apple peeled and cubed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of halo top vanilla bean ice cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Kodiak power cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of Quest beyond cinnamon bun cereal bar.
Protein packed apple crisp step by step
- Combine melted halo top with power cake mix.
- It should be a stick solid dough.
- Spread out in a 6 inch cast iron skillet that has been sprayed.
- Place chopped apples over dough.
- Crumble up cereal bar and place over apples.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Here is the finished product.
- MFP information for tracking.
- I had some extra calories saved up so a scoop of Halo Top ice cream is a great addition 👍.