Apple fritters. Apple Fritters Recipe – How to Make Apple Fritters. Смотреть позже. Apple Fritters are luscious deep fried donuts filled with apples, cinnamon and drizzled with an easy three ingredient glaze. You can have these scrumptious warn apple fritters in your hands in less than.
Ingredients of Apple fritters
- You need 1 of Apple.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare Pinch of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare As required of Water or milk for batter.
- You need As required of Oil for frying.
- It’s of For jam sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fruit Jam.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Lemon juice.
Evidently, I felt my life had somehow been. Apple Fritters are rustic-style donuts that are packed with fresh apple chunks and spicy cinnamon. Apples – Slice your apples and toss them with lemon juice. Apple Fritters: In this Instructable, I will show you how to make apple fritters at home.
Apple fritters step by step
- Take apple Peel it and cut it into roundels (little thicker pieces).
- Prepare a batter with the help of flour, corn flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder and water..
- Dip these thick apple slices into the batter and deep fry them into the hot oil till golden brown in colour..
- Put fried apple pieces on absorbent paper to absorb extra oil..
- Now for jam sauce take a pan put jam in it and add require water to it..
- Mix it well and on slow heat reduce the mixture to coating consistency. Finish with lemon juice..
- In a plate put fried apple slices, pour jam sauce over it and finally dust some icing sugar over it. Serve hot (can also put a scoop of vanilla ice-cream over it and sprinkle cinnamon powder and put mint leave).
This easy homemade apple fritter recipe is such a yummy thing to make for breakfast or brunch. Reviews for Photos of Mom's Apple Fritters. Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, apple fritters are the irresistibly sweet way to serve up this favorite fall fruit. Homemade Apple Fritters are a fried donut filled with apple pie filling, cinnamon, and drizzled with a simple glaze. Apple Fritters are light and fluffy, filled with chunks of apples, swirled with cinnamon and glazed in a perfect sugary glaze (or cinnamon sugar).