Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins.
You can make Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 of teasoon salt.
- It’s 1 stick of butter, melted and cooled.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk. You can use whole milk also.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of blueberries. Thawed if using frozen.
- It’s of Crumb topping:.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of melted butter.
Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Mix ingredients for crumb topping and set aside..
- In large mixing bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until well combined..
- In seperate bowl, mix butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla and buttermilk..
- Add wet ingredients to the dry. Fold to combine. Do not over mix. Just gently fold until combined..
- Fold in blueberries. Mixture will be thick..
- Line muffin pan with liners and fill cups all the way to the top..
- Sprinkle crumble mixture on top of all the muffins..
- Bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes, lower heat to 375 and bake for 12 to 15 minutes..
- Test muffins after 12 minutes. If toothpick comes out clean they are done..
- Cool on rack..
- I keep mine, if they are any left haha in a big tupperware container with lid..
- Hope you enjoy these. Great for snacks or breakfast:).