Zucchini filled with minced meat. Mix the minced meat with salt, pepper, crushed garlic, egg, breadcrumbs and chopped onion. Often we do not know how to cook zucchini in the oven, but we want it to be delicious. Take a look at my baked zucchini recipes.
Mix the minced meat with spices, salt to taste and squeeze garlic. Squash cut in half, cut out carefully the flesh and we get a kind of "basket". Next, fill them with stuffing: lay the first layer of minced meat. You can have Zucchini filled with minced meat using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Zucchini filled with minced meat
- Prepare 300 grams of minced meat.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 of zucchini.
- It’s 500 grams of pre sliced potatoes.
- You need 1 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of feta.
- Prepare ml of olive oil.
Remove baked zucchini from the oven Zucchini with minced meat. Tasty and spectacular snack of these ingredients is able to decorate any feast. It is not only pleasant to taste, but also has a. Minced meat for them can be chopped meat or poultry, you can use ready-made minced meat from the supermarket, which greatly facilitates cooking.
Zucchini filled with minced meat instructions
- Preheat the oven on 180°.
- Mix the minced meat with salt, pepper, crushed garlic, egg, breadcrumbs and chopped onion.
- Cut the zucchini in pieces of about 8 cm.
- Hollow out the pieces from 1 side, to create a bowl.
- Stuff the mixed minced meat in the zucchini bowls.
- Spread the sliced potatoes over the bottom of a casserole.
- Place the zucchini on top of the potatoes in the casserole.
- Spread the cherry tomatoes and feta out in the casserole. On top of the potatoes and in between the zucchini.
- Top the zucchini of with some parmezaan cheese.
- Sprinkle some olive oil over the potatoes, cherry tomatoes and feta.
- Bake for half an hour in oven.
You can cut the young zucchini along, choose the pulp and fill it with stuffing from vegetables and minced meat. Ravioli made from zucchini is filled with a seasoned beef mixture and feta cheese and baked in a tomato sauce in this gluten-free pasta dish. If you're craving a sweet fall treat, look no further than these apple crumble recipes. If zucchini are already ripe in the garden, there will be no questions about cooking dinner. Fry minced meat and vegetables, fill with zucchini filling and bake with cheese.