EASY SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN. No Fuss Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken combines the best version of classic flavors and rolls it into a light, quick, easy to follow recipe. Easy Spinach And Cheese Stuffed Chicken FAQs. Keto spinach stuffed chicken is one of the easiest healthy chicken dinners you will ever make.
I like to serve filled chicken breasts sliced; this shows off your hard work and also prevents diners from squishing all the filling out with their fork. After you've rested the breast for five minutes after cooking, slice the breast with a clean knife and serve. Part of me kind of wishes I had even experimented and tried a different sauce other than the marinara – I just used my favourite jarred tomato Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. You can make EASY SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN
- It’s 4 large of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 can of Leaf Spinach.
- Prepare 3 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 packages of Your favorite shredded cheese(i used parmesan).
- You need 2 tsp of Your favorite seasoning (I used garlic salt and reg salt and black pepper.
This stuffed chicken thigh recipe uses frozen spinach in a delicious way, resulting in a simple, yet impressive, weeknight dinner. If you need to, you can thaw frozen spinach by leaving it in the fridge overnight; another way to thaw frozen spinach is to put it in a strainer and run it under warm water. Just a few common ingredients needed for the best easy spinach and cheese stuffed chicken ever. And when this Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken from Yammie's Noshery came across my radar, I jumped on it straight away.
EASY SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN instructions
- preheat oven to 400?.
- place chicken breast on a plate, take a knife and cut about a 3 to 4 inch long cut and about an inch into the chicken between the side and top of the breast.
- Drain your can of spinach, and stuff your chicken where you made your cut, try to stuff 2 to 3 tablespoons in each breast.
- Season how you'd like.
- Take your 3teasoopns of butter and place along a baking dish (I used a glass baking dish).
- Bake in oven 30-45mins depending on how thick your chicken breast are.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy.
Spinach stuffed chicken breast is a delicious low carb and keto-friendly recipe! The cheesy filling is made with parmesan, cream cheese, and mozzarella. It's the perfect way to take your meal to the next level! The best thing about spinach stuffed chicken breast is that it's quick and easy to make! Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again.