Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito. Using cast iron or skillet pan heat up the tortilla, one by one. Then lay down one tortilla on the cutting board or a plate. Topped with shredded cabbage, cilantro, red onion, then sizzling with sriracha.
This quick and easy vegetarian rice and bean burrito calls for leftover rice, canned black beans, store-bought salsa, and cheese. (For a vegan variation, use vegan cheese or omit it. Quick and easy, vegan bean and rice burritos are a perfect vegetarian dinner idea. This basic recipe includes plenty of Mexican spices, is a great way to use up leftover rice, and can be customized to whatever you have on hand. You can make Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito
- Prepare 1/2 can of refried bean.
- You need of Shredded cabbage.
- You need of Chopped cilantro.
- It’s of Chopped or sliced red onion.
- It’s 2 of tortillas of your choice.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce optional.
The secret to this delicious burrito is cilantro-lime rice. Place the burritos, rolled edge down in an oiled baking pan. Use soy cheese to make it a vegan burrito. In a medium bowl, combine them with the paprika powder, cumin, smoked paprika powder, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito step by step
- Using cast iron or skillet pan heat up the tortilla, one by one..
- Then lay down one tortilla on the cutting board or a plate..
- Add 2 tbsp refried bean, spread nicely in the middle of the tortilla.
- Topped with shredded cabbage, cilantro, red onion, then sizzling with sriracha. Transfer to a serving plate. And enjoy immediately!.
- If you can fold the tortilla and go head fold it as a regular burrito. Mine was breakable so I can’t fold it into burrito..
- HappyCooking ❤️.
Add the chopped green onions and the fresh cilantro and stir well. Add the black beans and corn, cook a few minutes until warmed through. Layer + Roll: Place tortillas on a flat surface, down the center, leaving a few inches at each end, layer with ½ cup of black bean mix, then shredded lettuce, guacamole, and finish with ½ cup of rice. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in lime juice, salt, and cumin.