You can have Apple Fritters using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Apple Fritters
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk greek yogurt / unsweetened.
- It’s 2 tbsps of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of sugar Powdered for icing.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Apple Fritters step by step
- Heat some oil in a large/deep frying pot.
- In a bowl whisk together the buttermilk and sugar. In another bowl mix the flour, salt and cinnamon..
- Next peel and core the apples. I had them about 1/4 inch thick..
- Dip each apple slice in the buttermilk, then the flour mixture and then return it to the buttermilk and give it a final dredge in the flour..
- Deep fry until they are golden brown. Drain on kitchen towels..
- Dust them off with some powdered sugar (I added cinnamon to the sugar) and serve..