Biscoff Brownies. Leave the brownies to cool fully in the tin! Biscoff adds another layer to these decadent chocolate brownies – literally. Because hiding underneath that gooey brownie top is a layer of crushed biscoff biscuits , kinda like a cheesecake base.
If you love cookie butter, these Biscoff Brownies are for you! My daughter and I are fairly OBSESSED with the Biscoff cookie butter spread. I mean, it is ridiculously addictive! You can have Biscoff Brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Biscoff Brownies
- You need 90 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 90 g of dark chocolate.
- You need 75 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 30 g of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 of medium eggs.
- You need 25 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s 40 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 75 g of Lotus Biscoff spread (Creamy or Crunchy).
- You need 24 g of broken Biscoff cookies.
If you are not familiar with Biscoff spread, it is a creamy delight made with Lotus Biscoff cookies. Next to cookie dough, Biscoff spread (aka cookie butter) is my absolute weakness. I find a reason to make my cookie butter stuffed cookies at least once a month, and adding cookie butter to brownies will absolutely blow your mind!. The base for this recipe is adapted from my fudgy brownies, with a few tweaks to make them even fudgier!
Biscoff Brownies step by step
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate with butter. Let cool..
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a 14x14cm pan with parchment paper and set aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, light brown sugar and caster sugar with a handheld electric mixer for about 1 minute..
- Pour in the melted chocolate and stir with a spatula. Add flour and cocoa powder and mix until just combined. Try not to over mix..
- Pour half the mix into the pan and spread evenly. Add dollops of Lotus Biscoff spread on top and swirl it to the mix. Scatter broken cookies. Repeat all the steps with the rest of the mix..
- Bake for 28 mins with fan or until a toothpick inserted comes out fudgy..
- Let cool completely. Use a hot knife to cut into 9 squares and enjoy!.
This Biscoff brownies recipe was requested by one of my readers, and I'm so excited to share it! These brownies have crushed Biscoff cookies, cookie butter and are topped with Biscoff cookie bits. Make sure you try out Biscoff Caramel Cake and my Crumbl Biscoff white chip cookies for some more heavenly Biscoff recipes! Press into the prepared pan and smooth using the back of a large spoon. Reasons to love these Lotus Biscoff Brownies.