Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo. Place the chicken in the dish, and turn to coat with the mixture. Preheat the grill for high heat. Add the chicken and Cajun butter mixture together.
Rub the seasoning mixture all over the chicken breasts. Baked Cajun Chicken: Preheat the oven and arrange the chicken in a single layer in a large baking dish to bake. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, heat oil. You can make Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo
- It’s 2 box of Spaghetti Noodles (NOT FETTUCCINE).
- You need 3 can of Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 dozen of Shrimp.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare of Morton Season All.
- You need of Old Bay Season.
- It’s of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Place the melted butter, Cajun seasoning, and salt in a small bowl and stir until completely combined. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Brush the chicken all over with the spiced-butter mixture. Cut the chicken in half lengthwise so you have four thinner cutlets.
Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Bring noodles and olive oil to a boil until noodles are tender..
- In a medium sized pan boil chicken breast until cooked to taste..
- Steam Shrimp, Peel if necessary..
- Drain noodles and put in big pot..
- Chop to desire onion, green pepper, chicken breast, and shrimp..
- Mix all vegtables and meats with noodles..
- Add Alfredo Sauce and seasons to desire..
- Mix well. Top with parsley and ENJOY!.
Add the butter and oil to a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the chicken. Combine cajun seasoning ingredients and toss chicken in the seasoning. This Cajun Chicken and Rice is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that is packed with flavor!! Chicken, rice, and traditional cajun food ingredients all come together in this quick and easy recipe.