Spinach & artichoke chicken lasagna. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a leafy green flowering plant native to central and western Asia. It is of the order Caryophyllales, family Amaranthaceae, subfamily Chenopodioideae. Its leaves are a common edible vegetable consumed either fresh, or after storage using preservation techniques by canning, freezing, or dehydration.
Spinach is used for obesity, memory and thinking skills (cognitive function), fatigue, cancer, and many other conditions. Spinach salads, dips, quiches, casseroles, and sides. Get tons of top recipes starring this sensational super food. You can have Spinach & artichoke chicken lasagna using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Spinach & artichoke chicken lasagna
- It’s 1 box of oven ready lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 clove of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained & chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of cooked & shredded chicken.
- You need 4 cup of or about 1 and 1/2 jars of alfredo sauce. This is approximate as I used homemade alfredo sauce, but feel free to use a jarred one if you prefer.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
A green ceramic dish with spinach and red pepper dip on a green plate with crackers. Spinach, Spinacia oleracea, is a leafy herbaceous annual plant in the family Amaranthaceae grown for its leaves which are used as a vegetable. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. A superfood, spinach has a range of health benefits, including lowering the risk of cancer and reducing.
Spinach & artichoke chicken lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together onions, spinach, garlic, artichokes & ricotta cheese in a bowl. Add cooked chicken and stir until well combined..
- Put thin layer of sauce on bottom of lasagna pan..
- Layer noodles, chicken mixture, sauce and mozz cheese. Repeat..
- Top the last layer of noodles with remaining sauce and mozz cheese..
- Cover with foil. Cook in oven for 45 min..
- Remove foil. Top with chopped parsley and put back in oven for another 10 minutes..
Spinach is notoriously nutritious and delicious too, so we've gathered our most-popular spinach recipes to round out your repertoire. Spinach is an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, including ():Vitamin A. Spinach is high in carotenoids, which your body can turn into vitamin A. Spinach is an annual, so once it's done producing leaves, you'll want to pull up the stalks and toss them in the compost. Spinach can actually be planted for two crops a season in most areas-one in the spring, and one in late summer/early fall.