Blueberry No-Bake Cheese Pies.
You can have Blueberry No-Bake Cheese Pies using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Blueberry No-Bake Cheese Pies
- You need of Cheese Cream:.
- It’s 150 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kirschwasser (if available).
- Prepare of Blueberry Jelly:.
- It’s 100 grams of Blueberries (fresh or frozen).
- You need 60 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 grams of Gelatin sheet.
- Prepare of Puff pastry：.
- Prepare 3 of sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- It’s 1/2 of Egg.
- You need of Toppings:.
- It’s 1 of Blueberries, raspberries and puff pastry.
Blueberry No-Bake Cheese Pies step by step
- Blueberry Jelly: Let the gelatin sheets sit in a bowl of water for 5~10 minutes..
- Mix blueberries and granulated sugar in a heat-proof bowl, and microwave at 600watts for 3~4 minutes..
- While the mixture is still hot, squeeze any excess moisture from the gelatin sheets and mix well into the bowl. Let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to stiffen..
- Puff Pastry: Cut out circles from the room temperature puff pastry. Cut 1cm strips, and triangles with leftover pieces..
- Notch the circle dough well with a fork..
- Brush with egg yolk, make a border using 1 cm strip dough from Step 4, and brush with egg yolk again..
- Bake for about 20 minutes in 200 °C oven. Cover with aluminum foil if it starts to burn..
- Cheese Cream: Whip heavy cream in a bowl until stiff..
- In another bowl, put cream cheese, granulated sugar, Kirschwasser, and mix well..
- Mix the contents of the bowls from Step 9 and 10..
- Put the raspberry jelly on the cooled puff pastry..
- Pipe the cheese cream in rounds using a piping bag. It will be quite tall..
- Garnish: Top with baked triangle puff pastry, raspberries, blueberries, and sprinkle powdered sugar Chill well and enjoy..
- Cut any leftover puff pastry, brush with egg yolk, and sprinkle granulated sugar. You can make sugar pies by baking then for 10 minutes in a 200 °C oven..