Chicken Lasagna. Learn To Make Easy Homemade Lasagna Recipe – Filled With Tomato, Meat And Cheesy Goodness. McCormick® Brings You A Hearty Lasagna Recipe. Its Easy To Assemble & Easier To Eat.
Serve with diced tomato as a garnish. Cook bell pepper and onions in butter, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender; remove from heat. Remove from the heat; stir in soup, milk, pimientos and basil. You can make Chicken Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Lasagna
- Prepare 9 piece of Lasagna Noodles.
- You need 4 piece of Boneless Chicken Breasts (more if needed).
- Prepare of Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Green Pepper.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need cup of ricotta chees.
Season with the basil, oregano, and ground black pepper. Remove from heat, and set aside. Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels. Layer with half each of sauce, spinach mixture, and chicken.
Chicken Lasagna step by step
- Cut the chicken breast into small chunks, but not mushy or tiny pieces. Then set aside..
- Chop up the onion and green pepper and set aside..
- In large pot, boil hot water and place lasagna noodles inside..
- While noodles are boiling, Spay large skillet, or use butter, Put chopped chicken into skillet at Mid Temp..
- Keep turning chicken, don't let it stick to pan and burn. Use a top to cover chicken and drain fat..
- After you drain chicken add and mix salt, black pepper, Cayenne pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, chopped parsley, season well..
- Once season is mixed add onions and green peppers, add a little more butter.
- Once chicken is seasoned and cooked, add spaghetti sauce and put stove on low, to keep warm but not burn..
- In small bowl mix egg ricotta cheese until fluffy..
- Drain noodles, leave in drain bowl so it doesn't stick to the pot..
- In 13 by 9 pan spread a little spaghetti sauce at the bottom to keep Noddles from sticking. Place Noddles in pan in sets of 3's..
- Place Noddles first then spread ricotta cheese, then chicken sauce, the Cheddar cheese. Make 3 layers..
- Place in oven for 30 to 35 mins. Take out when done let cool for 10 mins and enjoy..
This chicken lasagna goes way beyond the classic and instead joins two Italian dinners together for the ultimate twist on tradition. Most chicken lasagna uses a white sauce such as Alfredo, which makes this recipe even more unexpected—it aligns with classic chicken Parmesan and uses marinara. Chicken Lasagna is the perfect make-ahead meal to either refrigerate and bake the next day or to assemble and freeze. You can make and assemble the entire lasagna a day in advance and refrigerate (without baking). I actually prefer assembling it the day before because it allows time for the flavors to build and marry.