Easy cold pasta salad. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes. Dinner Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Pasta Recipes. Drain and cool by running cold water over the pasta in a colander set in the sink.
Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. A pasta-filled twist on a classic Greek salad, this pasta is a great fit for any backyard BBQ or summer picnic! The yummy mix of pasta, some olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, and feta cheese works amazingly together! You can make Easy cold pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy cold pasta salad
- It’s 1 cup of tricolour pasta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped baby carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced olives.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped red onions.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Finished with delicious citrus-filled lemon dressing, you can't go wrong with this one! Serve these top-rated cold pasta salad recipes at summer cookouts and parties. You can always bet there will be a cool pasta salad on a potluck side dish lineup. With colorful summer veggies and bright vinaigrettes, these pasta salad recipes will be a hit with your family.
Easy cold pasta salad step by step
- Boil the pasta.
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Toss every thing together and add the Italian dressing.
- Chill it in refrigerator for 1 hour and serve as a side dish.
Mix and match these fresh, vibrant pasta salad recipes with any summer chicken, beef, pork or. Drain and rinse well under cold water. While the pasta cooks, in the bottom of a large bowl, make the dressing. Whisk the red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, oregano, pepperoncini juice (if using), and the olive oil until blended. If you're looking for a cold pasta dish with an Asian flair, try cold soba noodle salad.