Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken.
You can have Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken
- It’s 2 cup of fresh chopped Spinach.
- It’s 2 of wedges of light creamy swiss cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light mayonaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of reduced fat Parmesan Cheese topping.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 of artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and chopped.
- You need 2 each of raw boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced onion.
- It’s 1 pinch of of cayenne or Tony Chachere's.
- You need 1 of If you dont like swiss, cut mozzarella really small and use that.
Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Lay a large piece of heavy duty foil on baking sheet.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray on medium heat. Cook and stir spinach until wilted, about 3 min.
- Remove spinach from heat and blot to remove excess moisture.
- *If using creamy Swiss cheese, microwave in bowl for 20 seconds or until warm. *If using mozzarella, do not heat or melt Mix cheese with mayo, stir in parmesan, garlic powder and if you wish, cayenne or Tony Chachere’s..
- Slice chicken breasts so you can stuff them with the mixture. Stuff once they are all ready. Make sure you leave some to top the chicken with.
- Evenly top with sliced onion and leftover mixture Cover with another large piece of foil and seal to make a pouch. Make sure it is well sealed and there are no openings, this helps cook the chicken and hold moisture. Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked (165 degrees)..