Jello custard pudding. Jello Custard Pudding Recipe 😋 / Jelly Custard Pudding Recipe / Dessert Recipe. Jell-O made a cook and serve pudding mix called "Americana Custard" which has been discontinued. It had a very distinctive flavor, different from regular vanilla pudding.
Ingredients of Jello custard pudding
- You need 2 cup of red velvet cake crumbs.
- You need 1 packet of strawberry jelly.
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mix Dry fruits chopped almonds , cashews.
- You need 2 cup of chopped mix fruits (apple,banana,chickoo, pomogranate).
- Prepare 7-8 of green grapes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of custard powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
It combines with fruit & jams really well. Perfect as a snack or dessert throughout the day. Take a shortcut and change instant vanilla pudding into custard for a no-bake alternative that will create a tempting dessert. Open the instant pudding package and pour the powder into the small bowl.
Jello custard pudding step by step
- For making custard take a deep vessel.add milk in it and boil it.take some cold milk in a cup add custard powder and mix it well.when milk is boiling add custard powder and stir constantly..
- When it make thik add dry fruits and let it cool down in room temperature.than put it in fridge. chopped all fruits..
- When it cool down add fruits in it and mix properly.put it in fridge.take red velvet cake crumbs in a plate..
- For making strawberry jelly take a deep vessel.pour 500 ml water in it.take another bowl add jelly premixed powder.now add boiling water in it and mix nicely.cool down 45-50 mnt at room temperature.it will be set properly..
- Our strawberry jelly is ready..
- Now take a glass. make a first layer of red velvet cake crumbs.add custard in second layer..
- In third layer add strawberry jelly in it.garnish with red velvet cake heart.serve it cold..
- Our Jello custard pudding is ready to serve..
In a small bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, salt and nutmeg. Remove milk from heat; stir a small amount of hot milk into egg mixture. Return all to pan, stirring constantly. Mix together on low/medium until blended. Blend on high to thicken the mixture.