You can make Pear-Granola Muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pear-Granola Muffins
- Prepare 2 of pears.
- You need 150 gr of flour.
- You need 150 gr of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 100 gr of granola.
- You need 100 gr of melted butter.
- You need 125 gr of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 250 ml of whole or half cream milk.
Pear-Granola Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Gas 4 and prepare multiple lines a of muffin trays with paper cases..
- Putt the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt into a large bowl, then stir in the sugar. Whisk the milk, eggs and butter together in a large jug, then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Peel the pears, remove the cores and cut into small pieces. Then stir the pears and half the granola into the mixture..
- Divide the batter between the muffin cases, and sprinkle the top of each one with the remaining granola..
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the muffins comes out clean. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving warm or at room temperature..