Chicken Fried Rice. Add the onion and garlic and stir. In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium low heat.
Then add rice, soy sauce, pepper and chicken. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Prep the ingredients: Making fried rice is fast, so have all of your ingredients ready and by the stove. You can have Chicken Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice
- Prepare 1/2 of green & 1/2 red bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of diced carrots.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp. of Oil (your choice of oil).
- You need of Small can green peas,drained.
- Prepare of Small can water chestnuts (optional) drained.
- It’s to taste of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Sesame oil to taste (I use quite a bit. It adds a lot of flavor).
- Prepare of Cooked chicken breast (I use pre cooked chicken, shredded).
- It’s 1-2 cups of about.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, wisked.
Dice your chicken into small cubes and salt it, whisk the egg, make sure all the veggies are diced and ready to go. Scramble the egg, then remove it from the pan. You want to cook the egg first so that it doesn't end up overcooking and so that the egg stays in larger pieces. Cooking Fried Rice: Cook in a skillet: In a large skillet or wok, add vegetable oil and soy sauce.
Chicken Fried Rice instructions
- Sauté all the veggies in oil till soft. Add garlic & stir in..
- Move veggies to sides of pan creating a circle in the middle. Pour eggs in the circle, salt & pepper. Stir eggs till cooked &mix in with veggies. Add cooked rice, mix & cook about 10 minutes. Add chicken & mix all together. Add sesame oil to taste & add soy sauce to taste..
- Add drained peas & cook 5 minutes. Enjoy !!.
Add in the chicken and cook until lightly brown and cooked throughout. Add oil and vegetables: Pour sesame oil in the bottom. Add white onion and peas and carrots and fry until tender. Stir in chicken, salt and pepper. Add eggs and vegetables; heat through, breaking eggs into small pieces and stirring to combine.