Beef and Broccoli Quiche. Beef and Broccoli Quiche, a twist on the classic Quiche, with a filling of cheese, beef, and broccoli in a crisp pastry case. Delicious served warm with a side salad! Originally from Germany, the French adopted it and made a few changes, such as the addition of cheese in the filling, and hey presto!
Stir in the broccoli and ground beef mixture. Drain beef; place in a large bowl. If necessary, cover the edges of crust with foil to prevent overbrowning. You can have Beef and Broccoli Quiche using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli Quiche
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of seasoned panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef, you can use meat of your choice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coconut amino.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 pound of broccoli.
- It’s 6 of large eggs.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 13-1/2 ounce of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Hungarian Paprika, ground.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic you can use more or less.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat and set aside. Brown the beef and add salt, onion, coconut amino, and broccoli. Add all the rest of the spices, and butter.
Beef and Broccoli Quiche instructions
- Heat 10 inch cast Iron skillet, and coat it with just a bit of vegetable oil on a paper towel, remove from heat.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover the bottom of a 10 inch cast Iron skillet with the panko breadcrumbs..
- Brown the beef and add salt, onion, coconut amino, and broccoli.
- Simmer covered for 7 minutes after browning.
- Add all the rest of the spices, and butter. Cover and let simmer 10 minutes. pour the mixture on top of the panko breadcrumbs..
- Shred the cheese and pour all the feta and 1 cup of cheddar on top of the beef and broccoli mixture..
- Mix the rest of the cheese, with coconut milk, and eggs. mix well..
- Pour over the top of quiche in the skillet. Put into oven for 40-50 minutes. When firm in the middle its done. take out of oven let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Whisk eggs, milk, Dijon mustard, oregano, salt, pepper, and thyme in a bowl; stir broccoli into egg mixture. Pour mixture into crust and sprinkle quiche with Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. Place pie dish on the baking sheet. Cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft. Combine the spring onions and Tabasco Green Jalapeno sauce in a mixing bowl.