Chicken Alfredo Lasagna. Stir until all the cheese is melted. Add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a large bowl; add chicken and toss to combine.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Lay enough lasagna noodles to cover the sauce, then spread about ½ of the remaining cream mixture on top. Stir in flour until blended; gradually stir in Alfredo sauce. You can have Chicken Alfredo Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- It’s 2 cup of chicken, shredded.
- It’s 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 12 of cooked or oven ready lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of basil.
- It’s 1 of jar alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 of container ricotta cheese.
This delicious twist to a classic lasagna recipe will have your family and friends asking for more! It's made with white alfredo sauce, chicken, and Barilla lasagna noodles. Layer it all together and bake for a creamy, cheesy and delicious dinner. In a separate bowl, combine ricotta and drained, cooked spinach, and stir.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna instructions
- Preaheat oven to 350. Combine chicken, cream cheese, milk, garlic, and basil in medium bowl and beat until well combined..
- Grease baking dish and put down layer of lasagna noodles. Coat in ricotta cheese then top with chicken mixture. Cover with another layer of lasagna noodles and repeat until gone..
- Pour alfredo souce over the top and cover with cheese. Bake until noodles are soft and cheese is meltes. About 35 minutes..
- Garnish with bacon bits or green onions.
Pour chicken and Alfredo sauce mixture over noodle layer and spread evenly. Top with another layer of noodles. Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is a one pan meal all on its own! It's also perfect paired with simple sides like a tossed green salad or green beans. Another great option is to put out a kid friendly charcuterie for healthy snacking while this bakes.