Chicken Alfredo Pasta. Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Add Alfredo sauce to the chicken; bring to a simmer.
Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente (tender but still slightly firm). Add Parmesan cheese, parsley, and salt. Stir tortellini and chicken into mushroom-cream sauce. You can make Chicken Alfredo Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need 1 box of Fettuccine Noodles ( I used half)16oz.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 1 packages of Chicken Fajitas Strips (use much as u like)cut into bit size.
- It’s 16 oz of Classic Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare of Basil (I only used a few dashes).
Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Add olive oil to a cast-iron grill pan over high heat. Cook chicken breasts until golden on first side, then flip over. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta step by step
- Boil fettuccine according to package I sprinkle salt in while boiling..
- Drain pasta and add alfredo sauce and chicken fajitas strips..
- Cook on low heat about 10 minutes..
- Remove from heat and enjoy..
Steaming bowls of pasta, buttery, roasted garlic bread, and tureens of the most flavorful sauces: it's all right there. Sometimes, you want to bring that comfort into your very own kitchen and, well, we've got just the recipe for you. This easy chicken alfredo penne will have you saying 'mangia!' before you even know it. Cook your pasta, while your chicken sautes, then add a little olive oil or butter to pasta to prevent sticking, lay on large platter or casserole dish; set aside. Coat the bottom of a skillet w/olive oil,and heat on med-high heat.