chicken and broccoli cheese soup. Soup so good we couldn't hide it in a can. Introducing Rao's Chicken & Gnocchi Soup. Bring high-quality ingredients and flavors to your pantry.
Stir in the flour mixture a little bit at a time until soup thickens. Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large pot, and stir in the broccoli, processed cheese food, and Cheddar cheese. Mix in the chicken and onion. You can have chicken and broccoli cheese soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of chicken and broccoli cheese soup
- You need of chicken and broccoli soup.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 lb of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 box of Mrs. Grass soup mix.
- It’s 1 box of Velveeta cheese.
Add milk mixture and chicken to the broccoli mixture. Remove from heat, and add the cheese. Stir occasionally until the cheese melts. Pour back into the soup to give it a creamier texture.
chicken and broccoli cheese soup instructions
- Boil 1lb of chicken. Strain the water then use two forks to separate chicken to desired size. Using a large pot, place the chicken into 9 cups of water..
- Bring 9 cups of water and chicken to a boil stir in entire contents of Mrs.Grass soup cartons..
- Add 1lb of fresh or frozen broccoli to your soup..
- Add 1/2 – 1 box of Velveeta cheese depending on your preferences (cut into portions for a quicker melt). Stir frequently until cheese is evenly melted. Let cool then serve..
Stir in stock and velveeta and bring to a rapid boil. Combine chicken breasts, chicken broth, potatoes, broccoli and onion in the bowl of a Crock-Pot. Season with salt and pepper and stir. Season with sea salt, white pepper and dry mustard. Add cream cheese, stir to melt.