Cheesy Pasta Bake.
You can have Cheesy Pasta Bake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Pasta Bake
- It’s 1 can of Creamy Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar; divided.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Feta Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 3 cup of Penne Pasta.
Cheesy Pasta Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F & boil water for pasta..
- Combine in bowl: Alfredo, 1 cup cheddar, Swiss, Feta, Milk, Salt & Pepper. Set aside..
- Cook pasta according to directions on box. Drain. Stir into cheese sauce..
- Transfer to 2 quart baking dish. Top with remaining Cheddar Cheese..
- Bake 20-25 minutes..