Chipotle Burrito Bowl. To the bowl of a food processor or blender, add red onion, garlic, adobo sauce, ancho chile powder, olive oil, cumin, dried oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Pour into a measuring cup and add water to reach ½ cup. Place the chicken in a large freezer-safe plastic bag.
Order burritos, bowls, quesadillas, tacos, salads, Lifestyle Bowls and more from the Chipotle menu. Order online for pick up or delivery near you and join Chipotle Rewards today. Add the chipotle powder, garlic powder, cumin, and salt. You can make Chipotle Burrito Bowl using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Burrito Bowl
- You need 2 cups of Rice (any of your choice; I have used White Basmati).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Salsa ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of red Onion.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- It’s 3 of ripe avocados mashed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Chipotle chilli.
- You need 1/4 cup of Peppers cut into length.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Onions length wise cut.
Seal the plastic bag and massage the meat until fully coated. One dried chipotle can be used as a substitute for canned chipotle. Homemade adobo sauce takes some time but keeps for one month. The spiciness will vary (and canned chipotle are quite hot), so start small and adjust to your personal taste.
Chipotle Burrito Bowl instructions
- Lemon Cilantro Rice : Take rice in a cooker with lemon juice, cilantro and salt in it. Mix it with the help of a fork, and you are good to go..
- Salsa-Take one medium-size red onion, one medium tomato, 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, and one small jalapeno. Put it into a food processor and chop it finely. Make sure it’s still a little chunky. Mix a tablespoon of lime juice and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Your salsa is ready..
- Guacamole-Take 3 ripe avocados and mash them. Add onion, tomato, fresh cilantro, green chillies and lime juice and salt. Mix everything together and the guacamole is done..
- Black beans-You can use red kidney beans or canned beans.Boil the beans in salted water and season with garlic powder, and a pinch of salt..
- Peppers and onion- Cut veggies into long thin slices. In a pan take one teaspoon oil and saute for 3-4 minutes. Don't do it much.we need crunch. Add chipotle chilli to it. Stir it and It’s done..
- Sweet Corn —Take a can of American sweet corn. Mix one tablespoon each of cilantro and lemon juice. Add some salt and voila! It’s ready..
Swap the chicken for diced pieces of cooked steak. Omit the chicken, or add in pieces of cooked and crumbled tofu. Drain and drizzle with lime (or lemon) juice and chopped cilantro, set aside. Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for the chicken seasoning. Season the chicken thigh on all sides.