Chicken Pasta Alfredo. Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Add Alfredo sauce to the chicken; bring to a simmer.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente (tender but still slightly firm). Add olive oil to a cast-iron grill pan over high heat. You can have Chicken Pasta Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta Alfredo
- You need 1/2 of each red, yellow, and green peppers, sliced half moon.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, sliced half moon.
- You need 1/4 of squash, sliced half moon or chunks.
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli florets.
- It’s 3/4 packages of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 lb of al dente penne or fettuccine pasta, cook as directed (if use fettuccine break noodles in half).
- Prepare 2-24 oz. of jars alfredo sauce (I prefer Prego or Classico, if not can make from scratch).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 lb of chicken, cooked & seasoned.
- You need 1-8 oz. of package of 5 cheese blend shredded cheese.
- You need 1-8 oz. of parmesean shredded cheese.
Cook chicken breasts until golden on first side, then flip over. Add broth, pasta, salt and pepper; heat to boiling. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy.
Chicken Pasta Alfredo instructions
- In large pot boil carrots for 10 minutes, then add broccoli for 5 minutes. Drain through colander with a large bowl underneath to save water..
- Set veggies aside & take boiled water & place back into same pot. Put in noodles to boil..
- While noodle are boiling, take rest of veggies & saute in butter for 10 minutes & take off heat..
- In 13×9 in. pan, mix all ingredients with only the package of shredded 5 cheese blend..
- Cover with foil & place pan in oven @ 400° for 30 minutes..
- Uncover pan, mix again & sprinkle parmesean cheese on top. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese melts..
- Serve with garlic bread & salad..
In a pan over medium-high heat, melt butter, then add the chicken breast. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil. Remove from heat and set chicken aside. In the same pan over medium heat, melt butter and add the garlic. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken.