Easy Basque Cheesecake. So Basque cheesecake is basically burnt cheesecake. This recipe comes from the restaurant in Spain that goes by the name of La Viña. Why This Basque Cheesecake Recipe Works.
Ingredients of Easy Basque Cheesecake
- It’s 450 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 of eggs (beating).
- You need 200 cc of heavy cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon if you like.
Basque cheesecake boasts a creamy center and a deeply caramelized "burnt" top and bottom Baking at a high temperature gives Basque cheesecake its signature deeply burnished surface and. The unmistakable unique looking Basque Burnt Cheesecake with its deeply caramelised top that challenges the concept of the perfect baked cheesecake has been on my mind for some time ever. Basque Burnt Cheesecake is surprisingly easy and quick to make. It is baked at high temperatures and takes almost half the time regular cheesecakes take to bake.
Easy Basque Cheesecake step by step
- Let cream cheese and eggs out of fridge and keep them room temperature for half hour. And preheat oven for 440F..
- Put cream cheese into the mixing bowl. And mix very well..
- After cream cheese looks smooth… add belated egg for 4~5 times..
- After mix well, add heavy cream, sugar, and honey and mix very well..
- Add flour sifter. Add lemon if you like. Stair well. But not too much..
- Prepare cake pan and put wet cooking sheet (make it wet and crumple) then set to cake pan..
- Put cheese cake into the pan, bleed cake before put into preheat 440F oven..
- Lets bake it.. In the oven, put bottom shelf first 15 minutes. Then move to top shelf in the oven for 15 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, take out from oven then cool ot down. Then put it in the fridge for one night or couple of hours..
So Basque cheesecake is basically burnt cheesecake. This recipe comes from the restaurant The best part is that it's so incredibly easy and quick to make unlike most cheesecakes. Copycat recipe of Japanese popular cheesecake. Basque burnt cheesecake is one of the latest dessert trends in Japan. This classic baked cheesecake is rich and creamy yet light, sweet without being overly sweet.