Steak with grilled veggies. Kansas City Steaks Has The Juiciest Award-Winning Steaks You Need To Taste To Believe. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Transfer to a cutting board and tent with foil.
Pour half the mixture over the steaks and the remainder over the vegetables, mix well. Turn steak; brush with half of the reserved marinade. Brush steak with remaining marinade and brush vegetables with remaining dressing. You can have Steak with grilled veggies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak with grilled veggies
- You need 250 g of beef tenderloin.
- You need 100 g of portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 30 g of chillies.
- Prepare 30 g of garlic.
- Prepare 100 g of eggplant.
- It’s 100 g of zucchini.
- It’s 20 g of Olive Oil.
- It’s 10 g of black pepper.
While steak rests, lower heat to medium-high. Season zucchini, portobellos, and red onion with salt and black pepper, and drizzle lightly with vegetable oil. Slice portobellos, then serve grilled veggies with rested steak. Grill the veggie kebabs simultaneously, turning them half way through.
Steak with grilled veggies instructions
- Puree the garlic it chop it really finely.
- Cut the vegetables (eggplant, zucchini and mushroom) in Julienne like the picture below.
- Cut the steak in equal small medallions as seen the main picture of the plate.
- Time for some heat on high temperature, fire up ! Put the oil and add the garlic and stir continuously. Let them take some nice darker colour then add the vegetables.
- The secret is in the technical. Sautée the vegetables until they are all one blend. And leave until the vegetable starts to burn on the edges. Like those delicious chunky burns..
- If the pans starts to get sticky on the surface, (which is what we want) add two table spoons of water (white wine, or any type of liquid) to extract the delicious key flavours which make all the difference..
- When the veggies are all nice and cooked as the main picture leave them aside. In the same pan add some water let them make a nice stock then add the seasoned chunks of beef and panfrie them on each side. Remember, when the colour is appetizing, so is the taste. 👉Follow me on Instagram I am building an international cooking platform and you'll be the first to hear about it. And I hope you liked my recipe ! Cheers.
Steaks are the undisputed stars of summer grilling season, but these top-rated summer side dishes for steak are positively sizzling in their supporting roles. Fresh and flavorful salads, salsas, veggie skewers, and more — they're the perfect complement to a beautifully grilled steak. In a large bowl combine, potatoes, veggies, melted butter, and seasoning. For the steak dip: grate the lemon rind, chop the parsley and mix it with the curd cheese and some olive oil. When the veggies are done grilling, remove corn from the cob and place in a large bowl.